Thursday, 17 June 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Well what a relief!!
I went to the hospital yesterday and everything was fine - in fact the doctor said that my tumour counter had even come down a point since last time so that was even better. I wonder if it is anything to do with the fact that I have started taking Aloe Vera juice?

Anyway I only realized last night that I actually won the Create4fun challenge for the week 4th June to 11th June so that is great news as well. It must be a good week for me - I wonder what the third thing will be? Perhaps my daughter in law will have her baby!

Here is the card that I made for the Just Magnolia Challenge, which was a sketch.


The papers are from Stampin Up.
I really liked the card until I put the flowers on and then I think I have gone a bit over the top with them - I don't know!
Anyway I hope that you like it.
Hasn't it been hot today? I went for a walk down to my sisters this morning and then I have been in the garden most of the day.
I'm going to go and have a cuppa now and a sit down, then I will have to do some ironing and make the tea (all boring stuff!!).
Back tomorrow.
luv
eileen
x

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Eileen i love this, the colours are lovely. I don't think you have over used it at all.
Hugs Sonia xx
PS - So glad you got on ok at the hospital x

juliejules said...

Eileen, so pleased it was good news at the hospital, you must be relieved. Love the card, love what you do with those papers, they are my faves, Jules x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...