Tuesday 8 June 2010

Simon Says & Friday Sketchers

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to my new followers for joining me - and also thank you to the rest of my followers who continue to support me. As I have said many times, I really do appreciate it. Thank you.
I have a couple of cards to show you today - both in seperate posts. This first one is for the Simon Says Challenge (which is to do a Male Card) and the Friday Sketchers Challenge - which is a sketch.

I think it is always hard to do male cards but I do love this stamp from Lili of the Valley.
The card is for my son, Paul - so I hope he isn't looking on my blog!!! It is his birthday next week and he is one year off the big 40 - that makes me feel old.
His wife, Col, is expecting a baby on the 7th of July (I think) but because a complication earlier on she might not go full term.
I have done an easel card and here it is stood up.
The papers are from DCWV, the stamp from Lili of the Valley and I have used Copics.
thank you for looking.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Eileen :-) the image is adorable and you coloured it perfectly :-) I am sure your son will love this :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...