Tuesday 8 June 2010

Truly Scrumptious and Create4Fun

Before I get down to cards I would just like to say that my youngest son, Richard, received a cup at our Rugby Presentation Night for Most Improved Player.
He hasn't played much in the past but has played most of this season - when selected.

I will have to tell him to grow a beard because I notice Wayne Rooney has one and everyone says he looks like him (don't know if that is good or bad but I wish he had his money!!!)

Back to cardmaking and here is my card for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge - a sketch - and the Create4Fun Challenge - which was to use black, white and one other colour.

The Papers are by Bo Bunny and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The stamp is one of the new ones from Lili of the Valley - I just love their stamps, they are so cute!!

Last night at tea time we had one of my first veg from the garden - some Pak Choi that I grew from seed. I think at the end of the week I might be able to pick a few peas (my favourites).

Hope to be back soon.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Wow, this is lovely, the image is so sweet and I really like the papers you've used with it.

Nicki, xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...