Tuesday 28 September 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Well can you believe it?
My flipping computer is on the blink again. It hasn't just been right since I got it back but the last few days I have
had trouble starting it so I have had to take it back to the shop again this afternoon.
I am lost without it but luckily I have my laptop - although I don't like it as much as my computer.
I have uploaded this image using Picasa so I hope everything is ok with it.
I bought these die cuts at Harrogate and thought it would be much easier to use these for making Christmas cards this year.
I love these images but I do find them very hard to match up to papers because whatever blue I try it just doesn't seem to be the right shade.
Anyway at last I have managed to get something that looks half decent and so here is my card for this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge - which was untraditional Christmas.



On Sunday my son went to Warrington to watch the two rugby finals and the Halifax game was unbelievable - coming back from 22-4 to win the game - we watched it on the tele.
Unfortunately when my son made his way back to the coach he came across a friend of his, who he plays football with, lying in a pool of blood. Apparently he had been beaten up by 12 Featherstone fans and he is now in hospital fighting for his life. I just cannot understand how people can do that to someone - apparently they had been stamping on his head. How sick are they?
I am sure you will all join with me in hoping and praying that he does make a recovery.

Well I hope this posts ok and I certainly hope I don't have to go nearly a week without my computer like last time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Eileen but OMG I can't believe you have used glitter, not like you at all, apart from spraying flowers that is.
Kath x

Lynda said...

Those papers match perfectly - I didn't realise you'd already made a match when we met up today. It's absolutely fabulous Eileen.

Love Lynda xxx

Katarina said...

Gorgeous colors, thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...