Saturday 2 October 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Well today is a much better day than it was yesterday - weatherwise.
Unfortunately I am still feeling a bit under the weather. I was rough on Wednesday and then seemed to pick up but not so good today and not in the mood for cardmaking - although I will have to do some soon because it is our Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday and my daughter-in-law's birthday on Thursday.

I had hoped that, seeing as there isn't any rugby today, we might have gone off somewhere in search of a craft shop but my husband had to work till after lunch. Now he is watching the golf and then the rugby final.
I think it is going to be a long day!!

Anyway here is my card for the Papertake Challenge.

I think some of the papers are by Bo Bunny and the one with the holly on is one I got last year from The Hobby House.
I have used one of the fabulous die cuts from Lili of the Valley - they are brill for cutting down on the time spent colouring.
Enjoy your weekend

2 comments:

Lynda said...

A really pretty card Eileen. I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling too good - a trip to a craft shop would have really been the pick me up needed I think. Hope you're feeling better very soon.

Love Lynda xxx

Manna said...

This is gorgeous card!
Love the papers and your colour choices. And the die cut of cource!
Thanks for joining us at PTW challenge this week.
Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...