Thursday 4 November 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge

I don't know why I always seem to be last minute with my challenges - but here I am on the last day to post my card for the Crafts4Eternity Challenge. The Challenge is to include a Christmas Tree.


Now the greeny coloured paper that I used is by Bo Bunny and it did actually have Christmas Trees on - but of course you can't see them because they are covered up!!
Anyway Tilda does have a Christmas Tree so there you are...
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I have been playing about with my photos trying out different things with them - the trouble is it is so time consuming.

I have been to have a look at a new camera today for taking my rugby pictures - I have had one published each week in our local weekly since the season started.
Haven't got the camera yet but it could be any idea for Christmas!!!
Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Well you did better than me, as I didn't even get round to starting this card for this challenge and I never usually miss it! Hey ho. Your card is really pretty and I love those flowers. Hugs, Claire x

having a {me} day said...

This is just gorgeous Eileen. Love how you've picked out those beautiful colours from the paper to colour Tilda. I think you've managed to cover the Christmas tree part of the recipe :-) Thanks for joining us at c4e and I hope to see you again. keeleyxx

pinky said...

Eileen its absolutely beautiful. I so love that little Tilda. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beauiful card with a fabulous colour scheme - love the green and purple together (and I can just see a tree on the right hand side)!! The flowers are delicious!
x Sylvia x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous colours Eileen, love the addition of the flowers, a super card.

michele said...

fabulous card thanks for joining us at c4e hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...