Friday 5 November 2010

Truly Scrumptious...

......that is what I think of James the Bear





Here is the sketch for this week's Truly Scrumptious Challenge

which I have followed but forgot to put any petals, pearls or pins on the card - mind you the little white blobs look a bit like pearls don't they??
Here is my card, which I have to say I was quite pleased with.
I seem to be quite drawn to the colour and I have already set about making some more of these to send out.


As you all know by now the stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I have coloured James with Copics.
The papers are Digital ones.
That is all for now as I have to go and tackle a pile of ironing.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.

6 comments:

Pami said...

Fantastic card! Pami x

Jacee said...

Lovely Eileen, smashing colouring.

Claire said...

And I agree, I love this bear! This card is gorgeous and I always think he looks great in grey with blue. Hugs, Claire x

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Eileen. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Hiya there stumbled across your blog and really loving so many lush creations well done you!!
Take care and have a good week Emma x

Heather said...

Hi Eileen, gorgeous card, love the LOTV adorable bear - great colouring and gorgeous papers, colours and details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...