Friday 12 November 2010

Early for a change...

.....but that is only by chance.
I made a card to the Basic Grey sketch and had nearly finished it when I realized that I hadn't used Basic Grey paper.
I know, I know - it is a sign of old age!!!




So I thought I would use the card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge because that is "Anything Goes" - so here is the card. I love this little Tilda - I wonder if she has got a nice present for me??


I managed to get my cleaning etc done yesterday so I have just some ironing to do today and I want to spend the rest of the day doing my own Christmas Cards.

I have made up a verse for the inserts and I am hoping to print them today as well (notice I say "hoping").
I am also hoping to do a bit of crafting tomorrow because we haven't got a rugby match and my husband is working.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend doing whatever you are doing.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Eileen. Good luck with your Christmas cards, sounds like you have a busy crafty few days ahead. Hugs, Claire x

Lynda said...

It's lovely Eileen - hope you manage to get your Christmas cards done today - I've been trying to get on with mine for the past week but something always crops up to stop me. I feel like screaming sometimes lol.

Love Lynda xxx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Eileen, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...