Thursday 11 November 2010

Stamp Something Challenge

What a terrible day it is today and according to the weather forecast it will be worse as the day goes on.
I have to go into town later so I am not looking forward to that!!



This weeks Stamp Something Challenge was this sketch....

so I have used a really cute stamp that I got last year, I think it was, and I have never used it - I don't know why because it is really lovely.

The papers are also some from last year (or the year before) but I am not sure what make they are. And here is the card...

Thank you for looking and a big thank you to the NEW FOLLOWERS for following me.

2 comments:

Claire said...

How gorgeous is this image ..... its so cute. Gorgeous card as always Eileen. Hope the weather didn't hinrance your visit to town. Its been awlful here today too. Hugs, Claire x

Ellibelle said...

What an adorable card Eileen. Super cute image and gorgeous colors.
Thanks so much for joining us at stamp something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...