Tuesday 30 November 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Well I am back again with my card for the Just Magnolia Challenge.
But first of all I have one or two things I want to tell you.

Firstly I went to Kent last Monday and came back on the Friday - luckily before all the snow!
We stayed near Hever Castle (if you have heard of it) which was only a short drive from
The Craft Barn - which I visited twice. I also visited The Glitter Pot.


We were only 1/2 hour away from my cousin, Brian, so we visited him as well - I have not seen him for 3 years. Here we are at Devil's Dyke near the South Downs. His girlfriend is on the right of the picture. Can you believe he is 67 years old!!! I think he looks so young - or is that just me thinking that?
Anyway it was lovely to see him and meet Sandy (his girlfriend)


Now moving on to Friday's Just Magnolia Challenge which is a sketch.

and here is my card

The papers I have used are from a Dovecraft pad called NOEL.

The sentiment is one of the Lili of the Valley digital stamps and here is a close up of my flower which I have made using the Marianne dies.

The stamp is one of my favourite Magnolia stamps.

Thank you for looking - I have lost my signature again!!
Take care
luv
eileen
x







5 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous card Eileen - beautiful Poinsettia and fab. colouring.
Lucky you, visiting two of my favourite craft shops!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Chris said...

Another lovely card, Eileen.
Chris xx

Lynda said...

A beautiful card Eileen and that is a very sweet image. Bet it was lovely to catch up with your cousin and I agree he doesn't look 67 at all - what's his secret?

Love Lynda xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Eileen, the flower looks fab and super colouring.
Hugs jacee

Mina said...

wow your cousin does indeed look young for his age, hope you had a fantastic time Eileen, I love this Tilda and you have used her beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...