Monday 15 November 2010

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD.

What a lovely Monday morning - we have some frost.
I am soooo tired this morning and a bit light headed. We went to Retford yesterday for David to do a job and had to leave home at 7.45am and didn't get back till just after 8pm. It was a long day - but enjoyable as I got to see my children and grandchildren.


Anyway back to the important news and that is that I am so excited as I have won a blog award.
It has been passed on to me by Claire at Claire's Crafty Corner - thank you very much Claire -and I have to say 3 things about myself and then pass it on to 5 other people (I think that is right!).
Then I have to display the Blog Award Badge in my sidebar and link it back to
Digi's with Attitude Blog and then I receive a $5.00 Digis with Attitude gift receipt.


So here are the 3 very uninteresting things about myself
1. I have been dieting most of my adult life but never lose any weight!!
2. I have gone from being very organised to being totally unorganised due to the fact that I spend so much time crafting.
3. I feel very lucky to be alive and try to enjoy every day.


Here are the 5 people I am going to pass the award on to.
1. Kath
4. Pami
Sorry that I can only pick 5 people
I think I have done everything now so I will put the badge on my blog and notify the people I have chosen.
Enjoy your day

6 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Eileen - thank you so much for thinking of me for this wonderful Award. I received 3of these Attitude awards last week, as it seems to be doing the rounds!! I will add your name onto the ones I already have, and it's lovely to know that you were thinking of me.
Have a restful day - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Pami said...

Hi Eileen, thank you so much for sending me this award, how wonderful to receive it! It will be my first! I am thrilled. Thank you so much again. I hope you are having a lovely relaxing day today!!

Pami x

Anonymous said...

thanks so much Eileen! I am not going to pass it on this time, but I do appreciate you thinking of me!! xx

Lynda said...

Hi Eileen, first of all congratulations on getting the award and secondly thanks for passing it on to me - I'll get round to posting asap but haven't been feeling too good the last couple of days. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring it! Thanks again!

Love Lynda xxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Eileen, Thanks so much for the award. Will get it on my blog very soon as you know I have had a couple of stressful days and no time to fathom out how to do it.
Thanks
Kath x

Anonymous said...

When adjusters have that package thing through a lawyer with information, photographs and also other reports and etc. How much time does it normally state in the letter to reply? Do adjusters actually reply by or on the date? How do they respond by phone, e-mail, letter or fax?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...