Wednesday 26 January 2011

LOTV Challenge

Hi - I was watching the weather forecast last night and it said that there was going to be another cold snap - I think they are right. It felt much colder this morning and I noticed that the seagulls were back again.
Just a quick post to show you the card I have made for the Lili of the Valley Challenge.

Here is the sketch from Dawny P which was really quite nice to do.

and here is my card using one of my new LOTV Stamps. There was a stamp that said "Times to Treasure" included with this stamp but I preferred to print it from the computer.


I absolutely love this range of papers which I got from Julie and are by Stampin Up.
I think they are gorgeous and I have used the same range for my next card - which I will probably show you tomorrow!
Thank you for looking

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Hi Eileen, this is a gorgeous card, I adore the colours and a super image too.

Think your're right about the weather, my feet have been like blocks of ice all day!!
Hugs Jacee

Kathleen said...

Lovely card Eileen, not seen that image before as I keep forgetting to go and look at the new range. My favorite papers too.
Kath x

Claire said...

Adorable card! I love the colours and those papers are just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...