Saturday 12 February 2011

LOTV Sketch

Just a very quick post today as we are going out when my husband gets back so I have to be ready and waiting.
Here is this weeks sketch from Lili of the Valley



and here is my interpretation of the sketch.

The papers are from Stampin Up and I have used a LOTV Die Cut.

The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thank you to everyone who has left comments recently - especially my regular followers.

Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Hi Eileen, love the card, just my colours!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Jacee

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Eileen, a lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Claire said...

Great card Eileen, lovely layout, fab image and great colours. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...