Thursday 17 February 2011

Technology!!

Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it.
This week I hate it.
I have had an horrendous few days with my printer.
To cut a long story short, my printer has ceased to work - I think because I used some cheap cartridges on it - and I have spent ages trying to get it to work and then looking on line for advice on getting a new one.
I had a Canon which I was very satisfield with but last night we went to get a new one and I came away with a Kodak, mainly because it was cheaper for cartridges.
I have spent all day today messing with the Kodak and then trying to get my old printer to work.
I hated the Kodak - it was so noisy and vibrated the whole of my desk. And most important of all the quality of the printing was not good enough.
Sooo tonight I have taken it back and got another Canon. I have spent all evening setting that up and I am quite happy with it (for the moment anyway!!).
I am now going to sit down with a well earned cup of coffee and chill!
Thank you for listening to me moaning and hopefully I will get chance to make some cards soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...