Friday 13 May 2011

A spoonful of sugar...

Sorry I am a bit late with this card - I did say I would be back yesterday but I had a headache and lots of other things to do so never got round to blogging.


Today's card is for the "A spoonful of sugar" challenge which is a sketch.




I have used my favourite colour combination and also my favourite Magnolia Stamp- well at least they are this week!!







The weather has really spoiled itself today - it has been pouring down this afternoon - and tomorrow we have our last rugby game of the season and it has forecast bad weather for that as well.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Just as well you didn't try and do your post as Blogger has been down for 24 hours! Been a nightmare. Gorgeous card hun - lovely image and I love the colour. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...